When I got my gallbladder removed, I knew that fried food was going to be out of the picture for me. However, I always knew that I had my Seasoned Roasted Potatoes on my side. This recipe helps to provide a great alternative to french fries. The versatility in this recipe is incredible. You can change the way the potatoes are cut, add different seasoning, or even change up the type of potatoes, for an incredible culinary experience. So let’s get started.
Seasoned Roasted Potatoes
6 small to medium potatoes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp complete seasoning blend
1/2 tsp steak seasoning blend
1. Gather up your potatoes and make sure to wash them real good to get dirt off.
2. Cut the potatoes into dices, wedges, or whatever cut you would like.
3. Place the potatoes in a bowl with the seasonings and oil.
4. Stir the ingredients together in the bowl making sure coat each potato evenly.
5. Pour the potatoes mixture onto a baking sheet pan. Bake the potatoes at 400F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and golden brown. If you want a crisper potato than leave them in until desired crispiness.